2010, you oughtta be in pictures


My cousin James challenged me to document my year by taking at least one photo a day.

Here's where I'm putting them.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Memories of Florence in the mall...

We went to the Italian Oven for lunch today. I enjoy the crayons.

Afterwards we stopped by a used book sale in the mall. The purple-coated figure in the background is Kristen.

I found a treasure: a book of artwork from the Uffizi Gallery and the Pitti Palace, both of which I saw when we went to Florence. The book was only a dollar. Total score.

One of the Botticellis we saw at the Uffizi.

3 comments:

  1. Ah,the Birth of Venus, one of the most beautiful paintings in the world. Quite a score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Italian food and a great Italian art book -- this is a sign that we need to go back to Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready when you are, Kris.

    ReplyDelete