2010, you oughtta be in pictures


My cousin James challenged me to document my year by taking at least one photo a day.

Here's where I'm putting them.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

So, here's how it went down...


I was lying in bed, half asleep, when it occurred to me, "Blast! I haven't taken my picture of the day yet! Maybe I can just leave a blank space and explain that I forgot. Aw crap, I'd better just take a picture."

So, I stumbled out of bed, found my way to my camera, pointed it out my bedroom window, took a snap of the incredibly bright moon, and then fell back into bed. There's some glare from the window because heck if I was going outside at night when I was half asleep. I'd have woken up on the lawn the next morning.

2 comments:

  1. "...I'd have woken up on the lawn the next morning." What a picture that would have been!

    ReplyDelete
  2. " incredibly bright moon" - you have no idea. I was in Eastern WA camping and for a .5 hours the moon came out and lit the landscape like it was highnoon

    ReplyDelete