2010, you oughtta be in pictures


My cousin James challenged me to document my year by taking at least one photo a day.

Here's where I'm putting them.

Friday, April 9, 2010

"Hands off my spaghetti plate!"

I was making pizza today and I had a pile of grated brick cheese and it reminded me of the time we were all down at Linda's and eating spaghetti for lunch. Lex was carrying what appeared to be a plate full of grated cheese into the dining room and Linda reached over and grabbed a handful off the plate. It wasn't until she saw Lex's look horror that she realized what had appeared to be a plate of cheese was actually Lex's dinner plate. Apparently there were a couple strands of spaghetti under that cheese.

What can I say? The girl likes cheese.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I almost forgot that happened. I'm still laughing!

    ReplyDelete