2010, you oughtta be in pictures


My cousin James challenged me to document my year by taking at least one photo a day.

Here's where I'm putting them.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Joe's Favorite


So, Liz got me hooked on this amazing sub at an Italian sub shop near her house. It's called a Joe's Favorite, and it's got chicken, spinach, sour cream, peppers, onions, and maybe some other stuff. I feel like I'm not doing it justice with this paltry description. Trust me, it is the crack of the sub world. Inexpensive, highly addictive, totally delicious. Okay, that comparison went off-track at the end.

So, on my way to the Gibsons' tonight, I stopped to get one. I felt a little guilty passing within ten minutes of Liz and Zack's and not stopping in, but it's their fault I'm addicted to this sandwich and also Zack once did the same to the Gibsons, so I figured it all evens out in the end.

1 comment: