2010, you oughtta be in pictures


My cousin James challenged me to document my year by taking at least one photo a day.

Here's where I'm putting them.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

"Double negative? You mean you have photographs!"

Tell me that was not a perfect subject line.

Maggie visited us this weekend. And by "us" I mean "Julia." This afternoon was spent teaching Mags to play Clue. She chose Miss Scarlet for her piece. I was bereft. You can only imagine.

"What are you planning to do with that candlestick, Colonel?"

The conservatory is hopping. Just watch out for the dogs.

The arsenal.

"Let us in! Let us in!"

"Let us out! Let us out!"

(Yeah, I know Mrs. White shouldn't be there and the whole thing should be moved over to the lounge. But it's not like I had a dead motorist piece, so verisimilitude was out of reach anyway. If you're my cousin, chances are you'll understand all of that perfectly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment